|Friday Net on the MNDMR Talkgroup|
There will be a NET happening on the MNDMR (TS2) talkgroup on the MNDMR network of repeaters on Fridays at 1900HR Central Time.
Getting Started With DMR
Welcome to the MNDMR, Minnesota’s 1st in-house DMR CBridge Repeater Network System
Simply follow these steps to get started
- First step is to get yourself a DMR-MARC Radio ID.
- Visit here: http://www.dmr-marc.net/cgi-bin/trbo-database/userreg.cgi
- Follow the Steps there. Once validated, the DMR-MARC team will send you an email w/ your DMR-MARC Radio ID.
- Note down this ID somewhere. Yourself and Your radio will be identified with this ID across your DMR user experience
- Download the MN-DMR codeplug for your Radio Model
- Visit here
- If you are flashing/programming your radio yourself, you will need access to the programming software for your specific radio model/type
- You could also reach out to your local MNDMR enthusiast and have him/her help upload the codeplug to your radio
- Whether you do it yourself, or having someone do it for you, please ensure you use the DMR-MARC Radio ID you got in step #1 and include that in your programming.
- You’re all set. You can start using your DMR radio, your favorite MNDMR repeater and the MNDMR network
- The MNDMR Repeaters are all part of the MNDMR CBridge Network.
- Please visit the MNDMR-Dashboard to monitor on-air talk time, etc visualization.
- Please visit the MNDMR-IMAP to get an approximation hand-held coverage of each of the repeaters
- You may want to also join the MNDMR Google Group and the Facebook page.
Thank you for your participation and interest with MNDMR – feel free to reach out to us at MNDMR@mndmr.net and ask away any questions you might have.
The MNDMR Team