Getting Started w/ DMR
Welcome to the MNDMR CBridge and Repeater Network System
Simply follow these steps to get started
- First step is to get yourself a DMR-MARC Radio ID.
- Visit here: http://www.dmr-marc.net/cgi-bin/trbo-database/userreg.cgi
- Follow the Steps there. Once validated, the DMR-MARC team will send you an email w/ your DMR-MARC Radio ID.
- Note down this ID somewhere. Yourself and Your radio will be identified with this ID across your DMR user experience
- Download the MN-DMR codeplug for your Radio Model
- Visit here
- Accept the End-User Terms and Conditions download your corresponding radio’s codeplug and upload it to your radio
- If you are doing this yourself, you will need access to the programming software for your specific radio model/type
- You could also reach out to your local MNDMR enthusiast and have him/her help upload the codeplug to you radio
- Whether you do it yourself, or having someone do it for you, please ensure you use the DMR-MARC Radio ID you got in step #1 and include that in your programming.
- You’re all set. You can start using your DMR radio and the MN-DMR network
- The MNDMR Repeaters are all part of the MNDMR CBridge Network.
- You may request permissions to gain access to the MinimalWatch service and to the latest MNDMR Dashboard
Thank you for your participation and interest with MNDMR – feel free to reach out to us at MNDMR@mndmr.net
The MNDMR Team